There’s good news and bad news for Chinese brands in our survey this year. First, the good news Chinese brands remain on the ascent, though some of the phenomenal jumps we saw last year from names like Huawei up 661 spots and Xiaomi up 577 spots and have moderated the higher they climb.
But climbing they still are. Huawei has gained another 44 spots to rank 158th overall, while Xiaomi has done better, leapfrogging...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events