Arshan Saha has been named APAC president of Xaxis, succeeding Michel de Rijk, who became APAC president of GroupM's mPlatform upon its launch late last year.
As the former vice president of South and Southeast Asia and founding member of Xaxis APAC, Saha had helped set up offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and India.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Saha said Xaxis has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events