WPP's decision to merge J Walter Thompson with Wunderman, bringing to an end an agency name that has endured for 154 years, is a sensible move for the holding company, analysts have said. But more substantial changes could still be ahead.
Michael Kassan, chairman and chief executive of MediaLink, said he saw the move as a bold and aggressive step toward creating an agency...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events