The new offices are located in the Tianhe district, at the centre of Guangzhou’s central business district.
Heading the new operations will be K2 Chung Tai Kung, previously managing director of Agenda Beijing. He will relocate to Guangzhou to take on his new role.
Clement Yip, managing director of Wunderman and Agenda China, stressed that it was important for the agency to have a presence in Southern China, in order to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events