Conneen will oversee Wunderman’s efforts throughout the Asia Pacific region’s 14 countries, including Australia. He takes over from Stephane Faggianelli, who has served as regional president since 2006 and will now go on to be regional president for EuropeMiddle East Africa EMEA.
Conneen told Campaign Asia-Pacific that his key focus will be on further strengthening and building analytics and data capabilities, partly by expanding the network's knowledge-based marketing specialist, KBM Group. Expectations from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events