WPP has announced that Mirum has agreed to acquire 3Ti Solutions, which offers digital strategy consulting, product design and development, and softwareapp development.
3Ti, founded in 2005, will be rebranded as Mirum following completion of the acquisition. The acquisition will expand Mirum’s service offering into China with additional RD capabilities aimed at developing proprietary programmes. Andrew Tong, 3Ti's co-founder and CEO, will be China CEO for Mirum.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events