According to the United Nations, APAC is home to 690 million people with disabilities. They account for 15 per cent of the population a huge consumer group. Yet you would never guess this from advertising in Asia, in which portrayals of persons with disabilities are virtually non-existent. Amid the ongoing discussions around diversity in the industry, the disabled, despite being the largest minority group of all, are frequently left out. But why
“One reason is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events