It has been a milestone year for the digital analytics industry. For one, IDC predicted that the 'big data and analytics' market will reach US$125 billion in hardware, software and services revenue, while Forbes estimated that companies will spend an average of $7.4 million on data-driven initiatives.
Notably, Forbes also estimates that the “professional services-to-technology ratio will also increase 25 percent this year”, suggesting that the focus is shifting from technology to people. Optimal...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events