Many international brands have enhanced their digital appearances and user experiences considerably pithy text, smart web navigation, and minimalistic design. Facing those changes, Chinese brands are still struggling.
Early this year I was involved in a project to create a new agency deck for a Chinese advertising agency with the goal to “build a smart agency deck containing as little text as possible”.
We did exactly that, and when we presented it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events