With 2 billion smartphones across Asia Pacific by 2019 source Forrester, agencies and advertisers have not been able to optimise their assets for mobile devices nor are they able to plan and allocate budgets specifically for mobile media.
Much has been said about the 'walled gardens' of Google and Facebook. Today, more than $106 billion is allocated to the two social-media behemoths in the belief that through these channels marketers are able to expose...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events