For all their innovation, Chinese internet companies have largely failed to make themselves known in Japanuntil now. Over the course of the year, TikTok has emerged as one of the most popular free apps and most aggressive social-media advertisers in the market. What sets this short-video platform apartand is it any use to brands
Known as Douyin in China, TikTok entered Japan last year and has since attracted interest from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events