What inspired you to work on the Olympics
Watching the 2000 Sydney Olympics Opening Ceremony on TV. I’d been in the business for 10 years in Las Vegas so I had an idea of what it takes to get hundreds of people on and off a field in seconds. I thought, I need to be part of that’. The timing for the Athens Olympics in 2004 wasn’t right so it became the 2008...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events