Lydia Ding, Ford Lincoln China business director, Imagination, talks to CEI Asia about conceptualising the mega car show.
When did you become involved with Auto China
Imagination has been working on Auto China since 2004. It was back then when Ford Motor Company elevated the status of the show to a global auto show with a similar importance to the shows in Frankfurt, Paris, Geneva, Detroit, L.A. and New York.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events