On Wednesday, Google introduced Google Lens, new AI technology that allows users to discover and interact with the world around them through visuals. For advertisers, it also means a new way to connect with consumers across Google products.
Google Lens is a set of vision-based computing capabilities that can understand what you’re looking at and help you take action based on what you are looking at, Google CEO Sundar Pichai explained as he demonstrated the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events