Rather like the year of mobile, the dawn of the age of the internet of things had been predicted for so long that, by the time it became a reality, social conversation had moved on. However, several tech developments have now converged to finally make connected items a viable brand platform.
First, the number of NFC-capable near-field communication phones has grown by 56% in the past five years. The proliferation of these devices,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events