Publishers around the world are committing to ensure greater diversity in their news reporting as statistics reveal the gender bias in sourcing expert commentary.
Speaking at Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Women Leading Change conference in Singapore this week, Stephanie Phang, Southeast Asia managing editor at Bloomberg, announced a new initiative at the global media firm to ensure women make up 50% of the sources quoted in its news articles.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events