Brands in the lead of tech and media shine in the 2016 Asia’s Top 1000 Brands ranking. Start here to explore this exclusive research and analysis about brands in the Asia-Pacific region.
Welcome to Asia’s Top 1000 Brands of 2016, our annual must-see survey detailing which brands are striking a chord with consumers across the region right now.
Consumer demands and expectations are changing at a rapid pace, while advancements in technology and the shifting sands of the media landscape mean there have never been more ways for brands to communicate with their audiences.
This survey provides a snapshot of how consumers rank the brands that are fighting the daily battle for their attention.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Explore the Top 1000 rankings
- Click Top 1000 Brands to explore this year's ranking in detail
- Enter the Brand Analytics section to look at the performance of one or more brands since 2004, delve into a brand's performance in a particular country and examine adspend data (available for the top 100 brands only).
Relive key Brand Battles
- Take an interactive look at how key rivals have battled it out over the last decade-plus. Apple versus Samsung, Nike versus Adidas, Coca-Cola versus Pepsi, and many more.
Read Campaign's in-depth analyses, where we:
- Assess the brands that have achieved top 10 status and look back at their trials and tribulations over the past 12 months, while also picking out the key trends that are being played out in the Top 1000 list.
- Look at the brands that rose and fell the most this year—and the reasons why they did so.
- Shine a spotlight on luxury brands, especially pertinent in the wake of China’s economic slowdown
- Analyse the impact of disruptor brands across the region, and judge how they are making inroads into the Top 1000
- Evaluate how Asian brands are continuing to grow and ask what more they need to do to succeed at a regional and global level.
- Pick some of our favourite work from the most successful brands.
Dive into the Country Rankings
- Breaking down the Top 1000 Brands research, we present Country Rankings of the Top 100 brands in 13 individual markets. You can see the Top 100 brands in Singapore, India, Japan, Hong Kong and China right now. The rankings for the remaining eight countries—Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam—will be revealed over the coming weeks.
- Accompanying the Country Rankings, you'll find a selection of articles analysing the trends driving each market.
Attend Top 1000 Events
- Come to the Asia's Top 1000 Brands events in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore to hear directly from senior marketers on how they keep their leading brands on top. More information is forthcoming.