Weber Shandwick is unveiling a new model in a bid to become the best marketing services agency in the world.
The X Practice is the PR firm’s centralized approach to fuse technology, data sciences, digital innovation and media RD capabilities to meet clients' evolving needs.
It’s a mighty departure from the PR roots Weber planted when it was formed in 2001, but in sync with the company’s own transformation in recent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events