This years SXSW had three major themes and a couple of quivers. Wearables, robotics and privacy. Closely followed by healthcare apps, gamification and anonymous social.
Wearable tech is led with headbands that monitor emotions and analyse individuals needs. But the prediction and conversation of wearable's continued into the universe of galvanic senses. A hot topic in the world of Healthcare. The latest apps and healthcare development allow new layers of data to monitor every...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events