Wearable technologies were arguably one of the biggest trends earlier this year at Consumer Electronic Show CES 2014 at Las Vegas. Many consumer electronics companies like Sony, LG and Razer introduced their own version of fitness trackers.
“You quickly get bored of knowing how many steps you took each day,” said Tim Brown, CEO of IDEO in his closing remarks at Day 1 of South by Southwest SXSW convention in Austin, Texas.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events