One of the perils of writing for a magazine about advertising is being aware of a lot of advertising.
Some of what comes our way is great, most of it is unremarkable, and some of it is so bad as to actually be insulting.
Sometimes, painfully bad advertising is forgivableif it’s by a minor company with no money, marketing staff or agency. It's different when it’s by huge multinationals....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events