Paul Lu began his career with Intel China in 2005 in retail marketing. After stints in strategic marketing and product marketing, he became the overall lead for brand marketing, which covers Intel’s master brand marketing strategy, creative development, market research and events. When Intel’s brand indicators and rankings began dropping in 2014, Lu was part of the campaign to revitalise the brand, where events played a key role.
How do events fit into your role...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events