This article is part of Campaign Asia-Pacific's wider September focus on ageism within the advertising and marketing industry in Asia. So far, we have learned that over-50s need not bother applying for new jobs in adland, that certain stereotypes about old people hold up while others are complete hogwash, and that this 81-year-old app developer thinks senior people simply need to be more brave. Here, two younger members of the industry put pen to paper...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events