In the Black Cab Interviews, Creativepool founder Michael Tomes "takes the great and the good from our industry on a cab ride around London, New York, Singapore... to talk about their work, careers and what they think about the fabulous industry that we work in".
During Spikes Asia 2015, Tomes used a specially outfitted cab (reportedly brought in from London) to take the following creative (and in one case media) agency leaders out for in-motion interviews (the videos are presented in alphabetical order):
- Reed Collins, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy & Mather Group, Hong Kong
- Matt Eastwood, Worldwide CCO, J. Walter Thompson
- Carol Lam, Chief Creative Officer & Managing Partner, South China, Saatchi & Saatchi Hong Kong
- Kitty Lun, Chairman/CEO, Lowe Worldwide China
- Ian Perkins, Executive Creative Director, Name and Name Ltd.
- Toby Talbot, CCO Sydney, DDB Group Australia
- Nick Waters, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
- Darren Watson, Executive Creative Director, Asia Pacific, Fitch