YR has promoted Annie Boo to chief executive officer for its China operations, covering its offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
Charles Sampson, who had a larger remit as Greater China CEO, left the agency in 2015.
Boo became the agency's youngest leader when she was named managing director of YR Shanghai in April 2015, managing clients like Danone Water, Gap and Burger King. She will work alongside...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events