Puma China appointed YR as its creative agency of record until the end of 2019, in a contract finalised a week ago.
It is understood YR China won the business via an R3-led competitive tender process among six agencies.
The agency will be overseeing Puma’s brand strategy in China and handling creative, with a focus on digital and social activation, for the German sportswear manufacturer's full product range...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events