Singapore’s Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth MCCY has picked Ogilvy Mather Singapore and DDB to deliver creative campaigns in 2017.
The campaigns were won following a competitive pitch.
OM will spearhead publicity efforts to invite Singaporeans to share their views on their ideal visitor experience for a memorial that seeks to honor the values of Singapore’s founding leaders. The agency will also work on a campaign to reach out to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events