Source amnesia is the increasing tendency to remember the fact, but forget the source. Like most modern-day malaise the culprit, so they’ say, is Google.
You see, if we put a lot of effort into finding out whether something is true, and cross-reference our knowledge with other pieces of information, we are more likely to remember not only the fact, but the varsity of said fact, and where and how and why we came to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events