Uniqlo has named its first female global brand ambassador Japanese mountaineer Marin Minamiya. The fast fashion giant will support Manamiya in her activities and work with her in areas such as product development and CSR.
Minamiya, a Waseda University student, this year became the youngest Japanese national to have climbed Mount Everest, aged 19. In a statement issued by Uniqlo, Minamiya described herself as a “Uniqlimber” prior to her appointment as brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events