Uniqlo has named Gordon Reid, the world’s top wheelchair tennis player, as a global brand ambassador. Born in Scotland, Reid became the UK's youngest wheelchair tennis champion at the age of 15. He is a Paralympics gold medalist and Wimbledon’s first men’s singles wheelchair champion.
Reid will promote the Uniqlo brand and the LifeWear trademark. He will also advise on product development and play a role in Uniqlo’s community engagement initiatives.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events