Unilever will consider selling its underperforming tea business in a strategic review announced Thursday, but said it had not reached a conclusion and all options remain on the table.
The division, which includes brands such as Lipton and PG Tips, has dragged down sales and profit at the business over the past decade, chief executive Alan Jope said during an earnings call Thursday.
Although Unilever reported that total turnover was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events