WPP has warned its revenue slump is going to get worse in 2019, with net sales forecast to be down between 1.5% and 2%.
The British advertising group is facing its third consecutive year of revenue decline in 2019 as it reported annual results today that showed net saleswhich WPP calls like-for-like revenues less pass-through costsended 2018 down 0.4%.
Net sales previously dropped 0.9% in 2017the last full year...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events