UM has won Just Eat’s global media planning and buying account in 10 countries, including the online food takeaway group’s home market, the UK.
The Interpublic agency, which beat Omnicom’s PHD in the competitive review, will handle media in Australia, Denmark, France, Italy, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.
Just Eat wants to streamline and simplify its agency arrangements and has consolidated its media planning and buying...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events