Formerly Twitter head of Southeast Asia and India, Maya Hari last month took on the top job at Twitter APAC as managing director after Aliza Knox became the latest senior executive to leave the company. Campaign Asia-Pacific sat down with Hari to discuss the transition, and what her plans are for Twitter APAC.
How are you finding the new role How has it been since Aliza left
It’s been a very...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events