Twitter is no stranger to the frenzy and fandom around the FIFA World Cup, which kicks off in Russia in two days.
Maya Hari, Twitter's Asia-Pacific MD and Business Leader of the Year at the 2018 Women Leading Change Awards, tells Campaign Asia-Pacific that for all the momentous occasions, events, scandals and news that play out on Twitter, the 2014 World Cup in Brazil was the platform’s largest conversation to date by volume....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events