Appearing in a QA session with Parag Khanna, international relations expert, at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, Costolo discussed the role of Twitter in shaping key global events and new innovations on the platform that will create increased integration of social media in peoples’ lives.
“I think when events happen in the world, they unfold digitally on Twitter immediately,” Costolo said. “However, the rumours in the aftermath of some event can...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events