Twitter is adding the power of video to its takeover ad arsenal, with the introduction of the Promoted Trend Spotlight.
The spotlight allows marketers to add video six-second videos and GIFs, as well as static images to their 24-hour promoted trend on Twitter’s Trends list.
The Trends list is where marketers can insert themselves directly into organic discussion already happening on Twitter since Promoted Trends can be interacted similarly as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events