To the uninitiated, talk of Traditional Chinese medicine TCM conjures up images of ancient potions made from strange ingredients, more in common with spiritual practices than medical.
And they would be partially right. With a history of more than 2,000 years, TCM has an illustrious, mystical lineage. But the key issue with the above imagery is it gives the impression that TCM is somehow confined to the past, imprecise and largely irrelevant in today’s world....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events