Singaporean blogger Elizabeth Wu says it’s finally possible for her three young children to sit around a table and cooperate on something together. As part of her “March holidays project”, Wu picked up the Lego City Swamp Police Station kit and set the children to work.
“Sometimes when my kids are done building the original sets, they will find new and unique ways to create different things. That’s amazing for a mother to watch,”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events