Unique venues are still a must-have, according to AMEX’s 2019 Global Meetings and Events Forecast. The same report says that with rising costs, marketers and event organisers are looking beyond obvious locations Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore to second-tier countries, including Vietnam.
Phu Quoc, a 28-island Vietnamese archipelago off the Gulf...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events