The Economist Intelligence Unit surveyed 1,500 travellers around the globe on their favourite Asia-Pacific cities for both work and play, and Tokyo emerged as the most popular choice.
The report highlighted that while the sheer scale of the metropolishome to 13.6 million peoplecan be intimidating, it’s urban precision’ makes it possible to sample many of the city’s diverse attractions without being overwhelmed.
Another reason cited is the city’s culinary portfolio...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events