A few little birdies have alerted Ad Nut that Hong Kong adland is all atwitter about the undeniable similarity of a new video posted by Cathay Pacific and created by Publicis Hong Kong and a film that Droga5 made for the auction house Christie's in 2017.
The former promotes the airline's latest in-flight entertainment system. The latter promoted the auction of a painting by Leonardo da Vinci. The Droga5 film won Gold at Cannes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events