When the new iPhone X was unveiled this autumn, the phone’s capacity for face recognition instantly became its key talking point. Say goodbye to tapping in passwordsjust a quick scan of your face, and the iPhone software would know who it is answering to.
But in China, this software isn’t really new to brands and marketers. “Facial recognition FR has been in the China market for a while,” says Carter Chow, CEO for JWT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events