With 118 million subscribers globally, Netflix has quickly become a global force in content creation and video streaming. The fastest growth comes from its international services, which swelled 11% and added 6.4 million subscribers in the last quarter of 2017 alone.
But while Netflix currently dominates worldwide, it is still struggling to make inroads in Asia, as is US competitor Hulu. Both face competition from regional players that have already grabbed large parts of market...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events