The advertising industry has lurched forward dramatically over the last 10 years, driven by the rapid expansion of digital, which is now beginning to colonise the OOH, radio and TV environments, promising yet more complexity to come.
Ten years ago, measuring your marketing was far simpler, and you could rely on tools like econometrics to create implicit links between advertising and sales and act accordingly.
However, with the recent explosion of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events