APAC is known to be a highly complex region when speaking about search engine marketing. Core markets such as China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan all have their own platforms, and in some cases each of them offers a selection of their own ad products and functionality.
Instead of focusing on one particular engine, I would like to give a summary of recent updates to the major APAC-specific search engines, and how those...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events