As the industry moves towards more meaningful experiences and compelling storytelling, key markets in Asia-Pacific are turning to their own backyard.
While indigenous and native cultures have often been limited to incentive itineraries, leisure tourism, or CSR efforts, some cities have begun to incorporate core indigenous values into the planning and execution of meetings and events.
Supporting your tribe
A good case study for the meshing of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events