New Zealand’s Māori culture gives business event organisers a unique selling point in a competitive international environment. But indigenous culture is not something to blindly apply to meetings if embodied responsibly, it can make up the very core values of the industry.
Add meaning to greetings
Applying ancient wisdom from his indigenous culture, our CINZ Māori culture advisor Ngahihi o-te-ra Bidois is always on hand before, during and after...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events