In today’s advertising world, it seems every other person makes liberal use of the p’ word, either to heighten the worth of their craft, or because they genuinely want to make a difference with their creativity. That word, of course, is purpose.
But there’s one sector, often overlooked, that is almost entirely purpose-defined, because it centres on the thing that all people cherish deeply and personally their health. For this reason, says Matt Eastwood,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events