This year, CES captured advertisers’ attention with autonomous cars, AI robots and a slew of products that integrated with Amazon Echo. However, like every year, there was no shortage of products that stood out for all the wrong reasons.
From a selfie backpack to a smart toaster, here are seven ridiculous products that won’t factor into your media plans in 2017.
Griffin Home Connected Toaster
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events